<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149347626834710163?origin\x3dhttp://monster-rider-ramboii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6471861703249743938&blogName=A+Kid+With+A+Life&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjpndoosh.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjpndoosh.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>



/ Saturday, November 21, 2009


HUHU^^ Hello readers!*winkwink.
Alright, bet ya'll can guess who's this is right? right? right? HEH.
See baby's photo up there? HEH. I took it. It wasn't really a candid,(because I told him to smile), it was more of err, invading someone personal rights yknw. This picture was taken yesterday afternoon. Baby was working morning shift, and on the way past my house. It was an unplanned meeting. Durr, I was at home, well, actually just reached home from my last day of AEM. I think I suck at the test there,):
Hmm, back to the point. Well, see baby's face not smiling or happy when I took it right? He was actually wanting me to go for Doctor's appointment this monday, which falls on our thirdmonthsary and also his first chalet. Haiyerrr. It clashes with my class too. Mati lahhhhhhh):
In the end, I've got no choice and had to agree with him to go appt. I hate having to wake up another early morning. Yes,it's very early. That was exactly the main reason why I don't want to go for the appointment. HUMPH! But baby made me go.
See baby,seee. I'm a good girl, I listen to baby! *smile widely!*
IMISSBABY!IMISSBABY!
Tak sabarnyeeee nak jumpa baby! Rindu baby alot alot. HEH.(:
Alright, till here then. Hope baby updates this blog of his kaykaykay?
BYE!! Anyway, I sorta 'delete' my blog. Heh, kay bye!
Asalamu'alaikum.


Blog Authors,♥

Photobucket
RAMAN
15SEPTEMBER1990.
Mixed-Blood.Taken.


Photobucket
Attached to JIRAHBABY♥
23August2009.
It's good having someone to lean on.
She's mine.
*psst, hover to her name for her blog.



ChitChats,


links

Alifah Amirul Rifdi
Tag to link alright?,

Credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat