|
babybabybabybabybabybabybaby / Tuesday, October 20, 2009
I sayang you baby. I will always cherish and treasure you. Love you a lot a lot pleaseeeee. Okay, baby asked me update his blog when I'm free. But baby, I'm always not free. I'm expensive. ^^ HUHU! Well, I don't know what to update in his blog. I can't just rave all I want here. I share this blog with baby, but this is officially his. LOLOLOL. Anyway, baby today is working. That's the reason why he's tired now and needs his rest.(which means saya have to update) LOLOL. Anyway baby, 2monthsary is coming - which is his theory test. Am I right? YEAH, baby is taking his car license. He's already a motorcyclist. Yet, he wanted to take driving test. Oh well, what to do eh? *winks. ( Actually, I am really out of things to say) Well, to mention about today, as baby had mentioned, I had my higher malay paper 2. For those who have read my blog, I've missed my bus. But not only thaaaaat, I forgot to mention that I spotted a lot of Lancer and Phantom. Wah piang, I was like smiling to myself each time I saw these two. Baby and I know eh? *winkwink. And guess what? My uncle's motor is also Phantom, same as baby. Surprisingly, I can recognise my baby's motorcycle engine. *winks. I know you readers have been wondering about the two things both baby and I have learnt yesterdat right? Well since baby leave it up to me, it's up to you guys to guess. HAHAH! I won't tell you what's the other things that both baby and I had experienced. It's funny and fun. AHAHAH! I think this post is long enough, right? HEEHEE. Till here then readers. I love you my baby. Many many hugs and kissess! Labels: BABY IS HOT-TERMATICS. |
Blog Authors,♥
![]() ![]() ChitChats,
links |