<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149347626834710163?origin\x3dhttp://monster-rider-ramboii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6471861703249743938&blogName=A+Kid+With+A+Life&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjpndoosh.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjpndoosh.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>



/ Sunday, October 4, 2009


Baby, I miss you so much. I know I shouldn't be flooding your blog post with all these unimportant stuff. I know you're working now, that's why I don't want to distract you. I want you to focus on your work because it's very dangerous.
Anyway baby, I can't wait for the chalet and the open houses that we will be going. Let's buy green contact lens nak? Hahah! I don't know what to wear.
Baby, I love you very much. You're very err, different laaa. I lovemiss you laaa sayang):
I won't type anymore here baby. Update this blog when you're freee. *hugsandkisses*
How I wish Time will stop, so that I could spend every eternity with you
LOVE YOU!

Labels: ,


Blog Authors,♥

Photobucket
RAMAN
15SEPTEMBER1990.
Mixed-Blood.Taken.


Photobucket
Attached to JIRAHBABY♥
23August2009.
It's good having someone to lean on.
She's mine.
*psst, hover to her name for her blog.



ChitChats,


links

Alifah Amirul Rifdi
Tag to link alright?,

Credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat