|
/ Monday, September 7, 2009
![]() Yay! Baby updated a bit about his day isn't it? And the picture as well. Well, let me just update another picture taken recently when we meet up. HEEHEE. It was a candid shot I think. I wasn't ready at all. But because I badly wanted some snapshot of my baby and me, I willingly snap some shots. HEEHEE. Baby had been exceptionally sweet towards me. How lucky can I be? And most probably I will be meeting him later. I miss baby so much! I know he does too*winkwink. Well, right now, I am extremely busy editting my history script. Tomorrow there'll be history debate exam. Yes, it's our End-Of-Year project. I told you my EOY is nearing. For god's sakes, I am very darn scared. I am not ready and friends have been offering to teach me. Yay! :D [ I am not very smart :D ] I've been telling Mummy that one day, she will no longer have to work because I can supply money to her*winkwink. She said she'll be happy if that come true and she wanted me to have one good and steady boyfriend. Don't worry Mummy :D I announced to my family that I will want to take Motor licence, guess what's their reaction? NEGATIVE :D Don't worry, one day I will take it. But first, I have to study hard. I went Malaysia again, to shop :D HEEHEE. Don't get me wrong, my family ain't that rich or well off. We're just normal people, and normal family. Met Uncle and the family. I tell you, there had been a heated argument between them two. My water-face drop you know. I don't like it, especially when I've been forced to follow to Malaysia. Of course I don't want to part with baby, who wants? But yeah, luckily baby understands. I told baby about it, and he was such a good company and text me all the way while both of the older men argued): I love you baby. After breaking fast and things was okay, we went to Angsana to look for Sister's raya outfit but to no avail. Her taste was simply just too high standard and all the outfit she chose was too expensive. WAHLAOWEI. HEE. Daddy bought 'songkok' for brother and himself too. It was nice and guess what? I bought shoes for myself. Raya shoes, YAY! It was very high? And I felt exceptionally tall. Mummy was not happy initially because she said it was too high for me, because I was already tall. Believe it or not? ME TALL? Oh that's so wrong :D I didn't want to buy it since Mummy didn't give her blessing. Then she gave in. HEE. I was very elated, but all my thoughts were thinking about BABY ): I was very worried I couldn't text him the whole night. Then we went to McDonald to eat FRIES :D and I ate hot fudge :D Something funny and embarrassing happened - only my family understands the best. HEE. Once I reached the custom, I quickly texted Baby. Miss him like mad ): Even now, I couldn't help thinking about him. He got me going crazy and insomnia thinking about him. I miss him very much. And I love him loads. Thanks for trying to wake me up just now though I woke up really late. I think it's quite a long post. Later I'm meeting baby and my patience is thinning. Baby get me so hyper so fast :D Now, I just came back from Geylang Bazaar. It was so packed with people and too stuffy. Though I'm glad we went to bazaar,[since I've been wanting to go], I wasn't that happy. I saw A LOT of my friendster friends. Some of them smiled at me, but Mummy wasn't too happy because they were all guys and they pierced. Yes, I used to mix with bad company but now I am changing. I no longer want to associate myself with all these gangs. No way, not now. It's just simply too baby-ish to play all these kinds of games. So yesterday. And in the morning, I was left sleeping alone at home because my family went to Geylang to buy Sister's raya outfit. It was very similar to mine. Only the colour was different. Though it was akin to mine, there was a vast difference in price. HAHAH. I told you, her taste was extreme. Even Mummy couldn't help it. I am very tired now. Good morning readers. Let's catch sleep alright? I'm off doing research on Stalin and Hitler. Hail Hitler, Suck Stalin. But later, Stalin going to bring the house down! Bye! :D I love baby. Baby loves me ! :) Labels: I LOVE MY BABY*grins. |
Blog Authors,♥
![]() ![]() ChitChats,
links |